Senior Software Engineer (Full Stack)
Looking for Premium Talent
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - Advanced
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
The position offers a great chance for personal development, both technical and in the ability to learn about enterprise software implementations, in an environment that encourages independence and out-of-the-box thinking, working knowledge of agile development, system operations, microservices and Docker environments and cyber processes.
If you love to develop and have experience in developing applications, scripts and utilities and are looking for a new challenge – then we are looking for you!
- The Senior Software Engineer (Full Stack) will be joining the client`s team and will be responsible for designing and building rendering engine for Remote Browser technologies.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code;
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Deep understanding of HTML5 including DOM scripting, cross-browser compatibility;
- Experience developing rich applications with HTML/CSS/JS;
- Experience in Linux;
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Engineering;
- Passionate, Can-do attitude and self-learning abilities – Mandatory.
Nice to Have:
- Experience in Security;
- Experience with cloud environments (AWS is preferable);
- Background in technology paradigms such as Docker, Kubernetes, ELK, etc.
At Tellence you will be able to achieve exponential career growth, have access to professional tools and be highly rewarded for your efforts. We believe that everything starts with passion!