Job title: Senior Software Engineer C++
Alternative job title:
Job tags: c++
Job location: Bucharest, RO
Experience requirements: Mid-career
Workfield requirements: Application Development & Programming
Contract type: Permanent full-time
Sector: IT & Internet
Locations: Romania - Bucuresti-Ilfov
- Engineer and develop new code that is decoupled, sustainable and unit tested
- Engineer and develop simple code that solves problems without adding complexity
- Collaborates with team to create testable code, including automated testing. Performs debug tasks, root cause analysis, and support for assigned products.
- Collaborates with the Product Team to design software and implement solutions across multiple products.
- Prepares technical documentation of product sub-systems.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Ability to accurately estimate effort to complete assigned work.
- A competitive, above the market salary
- Regina Maria Premium subscription for you, your friends and family
- 25 paid holidays
- 75 Euros per month for sport activities
- 100 RON for transportation
- Sodexo lunchcard
- Private pension
- Unlimited work from home
- Flexible working hours
- Advanced technical knowledge in software development methodologies, design and implementation in C++
- Analytical and design skills at multi-product/multi-environment level desirable
- Strong debugging skills (Visual Studio, WinDbg, …)
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Inter-process communication (including RPC, DCOM)
- Multi-threading and synchronization
- Windows Security concepts
- SQL language and Microsoft SQL Server databases
- Automation testing
- Structure of File Systems (FAT, UDF, NTFS, …)
- MFC and WTL
- DLL injection
- C# & C++.Net
- MSI development, including custom actions
- Experience in API/SDK development (DLL, COM, WMI, PowerShell, etc.…)
- In-depth experience in research and analysis, project planning and implementation.
- Excellent understanding of entire development process, including specification, documentation, and quality assurance.
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Learn new products quickly and fast adoption of new technologies.
- Able to conduct complex investigations and information research.
- Motivation for technical challenges.
Ivanti is the brainchild of LANDESK and HEAT Software that combined its powers in 2017. Ivanti offers IT solutions designed to increase user productivity while reducing IT security risk.
The R&D center from Bucharest includes over 40 software development professionals who work with multiple technologies, various flavors of Microsoft technologies, mobile technologies etc. Software development is done mainly in C#, but lately C++ too.
Ivanti is planning to continue investing in the Romanian center, in terms of office space, the best IT equipment and in hiring and training IT professionals.
At Ivanti, we take our products and our customers very seriously, but ourselves not so much.