Job title: Senior Software Engineer C#
Alternative job title:
Job tags: c#, .net
Job location: Bucharest, RO
Experience requirements: Mid-career
Workfield requirements: Application Development & Programming
Contract type: Permanent full-time
Sector: IT & Internet
Locations: Romania - Bucuresti-Ilfov
We are looking for C++ Developers to join our team in Bucharest. If you have exceptional technical talent, with a positive, results-driven attitude, we want to hear from you. We’re looking to hire world class engineers to join our global organization developing applications using modern development technologies in a fast paced agile environment.
- Collaborates with Product Management and Engineering resources to design software and implement solutions across multiple products.
- Engineer and develop new code that is decoupled, sustainable and unit tested
- Engineer and develop simple code that solves problems without adding complexity
- Collaborates with team to create testable code, including automated testing programs. Performs debug tasks, root cause analysis, and support for assigned products.
- Prepares technical documentation of product sub-systems.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Ability to accurately estimate effort to complete assigned work.
- Meal vouchers - one meal voucher for each working day – the current amount is RON, this can be subject to changes according to the Romanian legislation;
- Medical subscription to the Regina Maria medical clinic; you will be able to choose from 2 types of subscriptions: Expert Complete, that offers you access to a wide range of medical services (including an unlimited number of ultrasounds) and to a wide network of clinics or Priority, that offers you additional benefits in terms of appointment priority and access to academic partnership medical professionals. The company will pay for the above cost, while the corresponding taxes will be deduced from your salary, according to the Romanian legislation;
- Travel allowance amounting to 100 RON/month;
- Private pension amounting to 1800 RON/year
- You can choose from a pool of flexible benefits (medical subscriptions to family members, sports activities, life insurance etc.) the ones that fits you best up to the 75 Euros/month
- 25 days paid annual leave based on a 40-hour working week.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Nice to have:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or equivalent with programming experience
- 4+ years of design and/or development experience with .NET, C#, C++, ASP.NET and SQL Server in an n-tier architecture.
- Strong background in object-oriented development techniques
- Good background in NET framework technologies: linq, lambda, collections, generics, concurrency, multi-threading, Web Api, dependency injection, SignalR
- Experience in Database design and development
- Good knowledge and understanding of design patterns
- Good analytical skills
- Motivation for technical challenges
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Experience with Web Services and Service Oriented Architecture
- Azure Cloud platform and Azure development frameworks
- Experience with Docker & Kubernetes
- Experience porting .NET applications to .NET Core
- Network programming with TCP/IP sockets
- Experience with No-SQL databases (like Azure Table Storage)
Ivanti is the brainchild of LANDESK and HEAT Software that combined its powers in 2017. Ivanti offers IT solutions designed to increase user productivity while reducing IT security risk.
The R&D center from Bucharest includes over 40 software development professionals who work with multiple technologies, various flavors of Microsoft technologies, mobile technologies etc. Software development is done mainly in C#, but lately C++ too.
Ivanti is planning to continue investing in the Romanian center, in terms of office space, the best IT equipment and in hiring and training IT professionals.
At Ivanti, we take our products and our customers very seriously, but ourselves not so much.