Quarticle software engineers develop the next generation technologies that change how organizations connect, explore, and interact with information and one another. Microsoft Azure allows developers to build, host, store and deploy applications or websites on Azure's highly-scalable and reliable infrastructure for web, mobile and backend solutions. We are looking for visionary Software Engineers who see the big picture of where cloud computing is headed and want to be at the forefront of a new era of computing. You will play a critical role in this endeavor. As a Software Engineer, you will have the opportunity to shape and deliver Microsoft Azure based products. You will quickly ramp up as a subject matter expert for the Azure Cloud Platform and become the go-to person for designing elegant cloud-based solutions. You will apply your expertise of cloud computing stack, broad software technologies, and open source tools to resolve what are often considered seemingly unsolvable cloud technology platform challenges for our customers.
If you are a senior software engineer interested in building solutions for a new and innovative cloud product, then we are interested in talking to you. We're looking for ideas and skills from every area of computer science, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking, security, and user interface design. The list goes on and grows daily. You’ll work in small teams that use Agile methodology to keep up in a fast-paced business environment. We need our engineers to be versatile and passionate to handle new problems as we continue to push technology forward.
- Write server side code for Azure/Google Cloud based applications, create robust high-volume production applications, and develop prototypes quickly.
- Build, design and implement scalable cloud-based web applications for Azure/Google Cloud
- Provide thought leadership for cloud developer technology inside Quarticle and collaborate with cross-functional engineering teams to streamline or improve adoption of Azure / Google Cloud.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Math, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of general software programming experience in Java, .Net, C#, Python, Golang, database design, SQL and network programming.
- Solid experience in the most important Microsoft Azure PaaS offerings.
- Experience in Windows, Unix/Linux and Container based virtualization (Docker)
- MS or PhD in Computer Science.
- Technical paper publications and conference engagements.
- Experience developing applications for multiple mobile platforms (. Android, iOS), internet-related cloud technologies
- Familiarity with cloud and application platforms, Azure development experience.
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms and software design with strong analytical and debugging skills.
- Good understanding of private and public cloud design considerations and limitations in the areas of virtualization and global infrastructure, distributed systems, load balancing and networking, massive data storage, Hadoop, MapReduce, and security.
Homeoffice, awesome onsite office in a renovated historical building, usual amenities in office, private helth insurance, sports vouchers, etc.
Expats or Romanians abroad: relocation package available