Senior Software Developer (C#, Ajax, .net, MVC)
2Ship is a powerful and highly customizable web based application to consolidate all shipping needs. It creates a bridge between end-users and carriers to create a single shipping platform designed for cost control, efficiency and logistics insight.
Your role involves:
-Participate in design of software to meet business requirements in a highly participatory process
-Play a key role on data integration and middle tier teams delivering code supporting middle tier business logic and data access layers
-Implement code modules supporting applications as necessary to meet requirements / design-Provide documentation as required-Participate in code reviews, planning sessions and daily status stand-ups
-Successful delivery of complex systems on tight deadlines
Who we are looking for:
- at least 5 years of .NET experience
- at least 5 years of C# experience
- Strong front end web development skills are mandatory (HTML5/CSS3/ASP.NET/MVC).
- at least 5 years of web development
- n-tier/distributed application development using web services
- thorough understanding of object-oriented design principles
- solid understanding of .NET framework and experience with Visual Studio
- database development experience MS SQL Server preferred
- experience with rule-based software implementation
- experience with creating business logic and service-oriented architecture
- candidates should be self-sufficient, strong communicators, and react quickly to changes in requirements.
- candidates should have proven experience with development of complex distributed systems leveraging web services.
- Reporting / business intelligence tools
- Techniques including performance tuning
- Good English skills
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Work with a highly diverse team and in a goal oriented environment, proactively taking responsibility to get the job done (no such thing as “not my job“).
- Compensation is commensurate with experience.
- Bonuses based on companys' performance