Senior Software Developer
Remote job (allows the activity to be fulfilled from home, permanently or temporarily)
As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers andbusinesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
We are looking for a talented and passionate Software Developer who wants to make an impact in Cyber Security space. We are seeking for an experienced developer who will help us build Cyber Security Platform and enhance tools and applications that are used by thousands of users worldwide.
Your primary focus will be on developing services that are scalable and maintainable, can handle huge load and big volume of real-time data. You will ensure that these applications are well documented and has a reasonable test coverage. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Designing and developing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
- Translating software requirements into stable, working, high performance software
- Playing a key role in architectural and design decisions, building toward an efficient micro services distributed architecture
- Creating design documents
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years of experience in software development with Golang
- Knowledge of database architecture and design
- Ability to interpret written requirements and technical specification documents
- Ability to create design documents for software from business requirements
- Willingness to switch to Golang
- Upper-intermediate English
- Knowledge of and experience with Kubernetes
- Knowledge of and experience with Ansible orchestration engine
- Knowledge of and experience with various RDBMS
- Experience with database technologies (MySQL, MS SQL, PostgreSQL)
- Experience with E2E testing frameworks (Behave, Gherkin)
- Attractive remuneration
- Sport card
- Meal vouchers
- Supplemental Health insurance
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
- Online interview
- Are you legally authorized to work in EU?
- Are you willing to switch to Golang?