The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
About the Role
The SharePoint Specialist will take responsibility for all aspects of the design, architecture, development, deployment, operations, administration, training and support of key SharePoint infrastructure and business solutions. You will be working together with a team of talented and results oriented individuals and take part in the constant development and improvement of our digital products.
• Create and maintain SharePoint out of the box apps or collaborative tools, lists, document/form libraries, discussion boards, surveys, calendars, the ribbon, webparts, workflows, etc., and seamlessly integrate SharePoint with other Microsoft and third party products.
• Work closely with users and stakeholders to analyze and determine detailed business requirements as they relate to SharePoint solution opportunities.
• Lead development and deployment of SharePoint solutions to meet identified requirements, engaging and managing developer resources as required.
• Perform SharePoint administration including managing permissions – restrict and revoke access as required. Create, leverage and manage content types, site columns, lookups and templates for re-use in sites.
• Provide expert user support and guidance
• Deliver user training and documentation
• Drive consistency in SharePoint deployment and usage, including taxonomies, templates, master pages and security management.
• 3+ years technical experience involving knowledge and maintenance of SharePoint, related tools, web design and site management
• A broad understanding of content management principles including designing sites and managing content and knowledge management.
• Ability to research and quickly assimilate relevant new technologies, concepts and features
• Good UX design skills
• Good business acumen and business process knowledge
• Good time management and communication skills
• Proven ability to appreciate and understand technical environments in a business context
• Knowledge of Business Intelligence tools (preferably Power BI) is a plus
• Knowledge of PowerApps or Power Automate is a plus