Senior Service Desk Analyst
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
English - advanced
WE ARE SEEKING FOR A SENIOR SERVICE DESK ANALYST FOR OUR OFFICE IN TARGU MURES
If you have excellent English skills and you are interested to work in a multinational company, then we have what you need.
The role involves:
- Providing an expert first line response service to staff experiencing incidents or difficulties with their IT service;
- Resolving all 1st line incidents and where possible developing skills in order to handle incidents branded second line;
- Performing 1st line day to day tasks with additional Senior responsibilities;
- Providing assessment, categorisation and prioritisation for reported incidents and Service Requests by monitoring all resolver group queues;
- Providing initial support, targeting first contact resolution. Where resolution is not possible, ensure Incidents and Service Requests are properly escalated and assigned to the correct support groups;
- Maintaining close liaison with staff to fully understand their incident, and keep them informed of the resolution process;
- The maintenance of knowledge databases used within the group;
- The maintenance of standard Service Desk request forms and documentation to be used by and accessible to all staff;
- Managing the introduction of new services and transitional activities into the Service Desk.
A fully detailed job description will be provided upon application.
What we need from you:
- 2+ years experience in a similar role;
- Experience of working within ITIL processes;
- Experience of working effectively to KPIs;
- Experience of working and engaging with a variety of levels of staff;
- Industry Recognised Computing qualifications;
- Knowledge of Microsoft product suite and Cloud based services;
- Office 365;
- Ability to re-prioritise activities based on changing requirements and circumstances;
- Flexible Approach;
- Excellent attention to detail and good time keeping;
Besides the career we offer:
- An amazing training experience from day one, where you will be trained and supported extensively to ensure your success;
- Discounts on hotel accommodation around world;
- Professional Development Training Sessions;
- Company Social Events;
- Medical Health Care (Regina Maria);
- 7Card Gym membership |(discounted);
If you are thinking "Yes!" - We would love to hear from you.
Apply today to find out more.