Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
This job can be done remotely
English - Advanced
This position represents a great opportunity to get introduced to the highly competitive North American online marketing industry, or to advance your knowledge of it. Our dynamic marketing team in Cluj-Napoca, already counting over 100 people, is looking for an SEO Engineer.
You will perform SEO for our family of websites, primarily for our corporate site and our two magazines.
You will also be involved in optimizing our portfolio of real estate websites that generate over 100M visits per year and are growing fast.
In the current pandemic, we prioritize the safety and health of our teams, hence this role implies working from home until further notice.
Desired skills and experience:
- At least 5 years of experience working in an online marketing field;
- Superior command of both written and spoken English;
- Proven SEO experience;
- Familiar with inbound marketing principles and link building best practices;
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools ( Google Analytics, GWT, Web Trends);
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
It is considered a plus:
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing;
- Proven conversion optimization experience.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords;
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization;
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming;
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing;
- Develop and implement link building strategy;
- Reach out to industry & location-relevant websites, blogs, publications to set up partnerships;
- Help coordinate content creation and provide feedback for submitted content;
- Stay up to date with online marketing advances and identify new opportunities.
We also offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Highly competitive salary;
- Up to to two thousand dollars educational reimbursement plan/calendar year;
- Comprehensive private medical and life insurance plan;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Modern technology, work methods and tools;
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences;
- 15 RON/day meal tickets;
- Access to company vacation condos in the United States;
- Frequent internal engagement activities;
- Discount plans for fitness centers, restaurants and various service providers.
You will also be able to use the benefits below, once we return to our office:
- Commuting and parking benefits;
- Fresh fruits, snacks and coffee in the office;
- Open air terraces, game rooms;
- Regular themed parties & team building activities.
Yardi Romania is part of Yardi Systems, Inc., an American company founded in 1984 that has become the leading provider of software solutions for the real estate industry, with over 40 offices and 7000+ employees worldwide. Our development center in Cluj-Napoca, opened in, is the second largest Yardi office in the world – counting over 1200 dedicated professionals with highly diverse skillsets, ranging from software development to data research and analysis, marketing, journalism, consulting, and customer service.