Senior Sales Representative - Bucuresti
Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Want to see your ideas have an impact? As a Senior Sales Representative at RB, you’ll have the freedom to build relationships that drive results.
Playing a key role in the Field Sales team, develop, coordinate and implement the 4P targets in the modern trade designed area in alignment with Reckitt Benckiser’s strategic objectives (PICOS), and to manage the RSR team from designed area in order to have the best results vs. the objectives.
- Managing the overall activity of RSR’s in designed area
- Ensure that correct tools are prepared before / for every RSR visit in store: objective definition, follow up, next steps
- Secure that all activations are in place and implemented in the
- Monthly updates of RSR calls files, following/anticipating market developments
- Increase sales capabilities of designed team thru common field visit in the stores – minim 1 every week
- PICOS ACTIVITIES
- Presence: via DL team and regular weekly visits check and avoid OOS issues, identifies and solve proactively any problems on the RB presence in shelf
- Placement: implement at store level all the RB guidelines in accordance with PICOS targets, proactive attitude to find solutions for visibility increase for RB brands in every store
- Promotion: 100% compliance at store level for all RB promotion in the designed store, implementation of every SP in accordance with RB guidelines according to PICO
- Price: Price and description label for RB products is mandatory in every store.
Qualifications and personal profile:
- Minimum 3 years FMCG experience in Sales/ Marketing or Key Account Management
- Educated to minimum bachelors degree level ideally in a business related subject - from a recognized University
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need.