Senior Sales Manager OddsMatrix
Partially remote job (working time will be divided between remote and company's headquarters)
* all languages are compulsory
We seek a Senior Sales Manager to deliver new business from the international sports betting industry. In OddsMatrix, we are all about the quality and value we bring to our clients. Everyone in our team is an OddsMatrix brand ambassador in the industry. We value professionalism, responsiveness and problem-solving attitude above all traits. If you have a network of acquaintances in the industry which you consider your asset, we’d love to have a conversation with you.
What is OddsMatrix?
OddsMatrix Sportsbook is an award-winning cost-effective software solution representing the best value possible for operators looking for a complete online sports betting package. We have experience very strong growth and are reinvesting massively into continuous product improvements with the clear ambition of becoming market leaders. We bring a fully managed Sportsbook, including front end, integrated to the platform of our client or as part of an EveryMatrix turnkey delivery, and with Trading Management, including event, odds, and risk management and with great freedom for clients to modify odds for marketing or trading reasons. Our six person sports sales team is located in Miami, Malta, and Bucharest.
- You will proactively identify, engage and educate prospects about EveryMatrix services with a view to set up meetings
- You will be expected to work across the entire product suite based on organizational prioritizations
- You will be part of the team focusing on segmenting the market and building out the value proposition for prospects and customers
- You will report directly to the OddsMatrix CEO so you will be close to the decision making process;
- You will be working closely together with other members of the sales, marketing, development and integration teams;
- You will be expected to travel and carry out sales activities at industry expos and conferences.
- Excellent spoken and written English;
- Diligent, organized, self-motivated & result-driven whilst able to use own initiative;
- 3+ years’ of sales experience within B2B iGaming, with exposure to selling sports solutions, is mandatory;
- Proven track record with Tier 1 sales;
- Good organizational skills;
- Impeccable time keeping;
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any related field would be nice to have;
Perks and benefits:
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme based on shared revenue.
- We offer relocation bonus & accommodation support.
- We offer private healthcare.
- A flexible schedule, including ability to work partly from home.
- We offer internal & external training.
- We provide a daily catered lunch.
- We hold team building activities and office parties throughout the year.
- Online interview
- Please let us know how many years of experience in the iGaming industry you have.