Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Entry (0-2 years)
English - Medium
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Ebury is among the fastest-growing global Fintech companies, having recently achieved Unicorn status. Founded by Salvador Garcia Andres and Juan Lobato in, their goal was to help businesses prosper and grow in a highly competitive environment by eliminating boundaries and making international trading and finance simple and accessible. Today Ebury offers the world’s largest non-bank platform, empowering small and medium-sized businesses to trade and transact internationally by offering cutting edge technology, financial expertise, a tailored and unique product range and exceptional customer service.
We have achieved phenomenal growth and have transformed from a small start-up into one of the most exciting and disruptive names in finance. We have grown into an international workforce of over 900 employees of 50+ nationalities, working across 26 offices spanning 4 continents, and servingclients. We have consistently been a number 1 contributor to Bloomberg FXFC forecasting and have won over 20 internationally recognized awards including the Financial Times Future100 Award
We have no plans to slow down: this year alone, we completed our first acquisition and received a £350MN strategic investment from Santander Bank. An investment of this scale will significantly accelerate our next phase of international growth through both geographical-reach and product-offerings. Even though our tremendous growth, we maintain a vibrant and enjoyable company culture - accelerate your career as part of our winning and growing team!
As Senior Sales, you will have responsibility for promoting the growth of Ebury. You will do this through independent research and campaigns, targeting.
As a Senior Sales you will:
- Identify and acquire new companies for our rapidly expanding Foreign Exchange and lending products through cold call process or different sales channel.
- You will create, manage and develop new business client opportunities, by using your own network, face-to-face meetings, visiting fairs and client calls.
- This is a remote job role, you will work from home mainly with the possibility of visiting the headquarter office in Bucharest, for training and face to face meetings.
- Various locations are available for this job: Timisoara, Cluj, Brasov, Arad, Iasi and Constanta.
Specifically, you will:
- Onboard new clients and expand an existing business (cross-sell)
- Visit clients (face-to-face meetings with prospects)
- Report on progress with the SS2/HOD and ensuring that agreed sales targets are met.
- Support the Ebury strong client relationship/servicing culture through on-going customer contact, quality customer service and superior product knowledge.
- 2-5 years sales and/or relationship management experience in a financial sector
- The Senior Sales will have worked with financial products in the past, and will, therefore, understand how to operate in a complex financial environment.
- As a Senior Sales you need to have a high-level of understanding of the SME and Mid Cap sector.
- Ideally a background in Banking, Fund management or Forex industry would be an advantage.
- Preferably with a business/finance academic background (HBO+).
COMPETENCIES AND PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS
- Proven ability to bring passion, energy and motivation to a sales organization.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets.
- Comfortable with the cold-call process and f-t-f sales approach
- Very good networker, especially in the area in which he operates
- First-class communication skills, able to win people's commitment and buy-in.
- Skilled negotiator, able to build and leverage relationships at senior levels.
- Detail-oriented, organized, self-starter, with an understanding of sales and the sales process.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Thanks to our induction and full training program you will get introduced to our products, teams and culture. Feel a member of our community since day 1!
● Continuous learning: Our Sales training Bootcamps will help you to become more proactive, gain confidence and boost your sales by putting your learning into practice.
● Career Path: At Ebury, we are very much down to your drive and ambition your success and efforts will be rewarded.
● Hard work gets rewarded with performance-based commissions. To us, meritocracy is very important. Your talent, effort and achievements will be rewarded!
● Enjoy our Team Building activities and get to know the rest of Eburians.
- Why are you interested in this role?
- Do you have any experience working in the financial environment?
- Do you have any experience in sales?
- Could you include 3 words which describe you as a salesperson.