Senior Research Executive – Mixed Methods
Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
This job can be done remotely
English - advanced
* all languages are compulsory
Verve are hiring!
Verve’s model of always-on, agile, online insight has demonstrated how a digital approach can continue to deliver great, commercial insight in these challenging times and far beyond. Since lockdown, Verve has continued to grow its revenue and client base, which is testament to our great technology-based research approaches and fantastic team of researchers, of whom we are immensely proud.
We are looking for a Mixed Methods Senior Research Executive or Research Manager who is experienced with both qualitative and quantitative research methods and who is interested in a role with a lot of variety and a fantastic close-knit team. We are proud to work with exciting brands across the world including Samsung, Amazon Prime Video, John Lewis, Walgreens Boots Alliance, Gartner and many others.
At Verve, we believe it's important for brands to know their customers better and create more valuable relationships with them. Our specialist online Community Panels enable us to give customers an environment where they can help shape the future of brands and products that we all use and love.
You will have…
- 2- 4 years of full-service market research experience, gained within an agency environment
- Fluent English, both written and verbal
- Enthusiasm for delivering great research, ambition to progress in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment, and a passion to build client relationships
- Strong report-writing skills and the ability to create a story independently
- Experience working in an environment with a lot of pace, responsive to ever changing client needs, iterative working and juggling multiple responsibilities at once
- A desire to develop a your career in a successful business at a time of significant change and uncertainty for the research industry in general
- Experience across a range of industry sectors
- A desire to grow and get involved in wider business decisions and participate in strategic developments in the company
What we offer:
- Whilst we have an office in Iasi, we welcome remote/ home working
- You will have the opportunity to champion various initiatives, including supporting propositions and developing key accounts within the business.
- In addition to the competitive salary, we offer individual bonuses for outstanding performance, a range of vibrant social activities and an entrepreneurial, can-do team environment where everyone is empowered to be all that they can be.
- The opportunity to develop your career in an area of research which is going to grow, not only during, but after lockdown. The research industry is about to experience a period of major restructuring and we’re confident that a combination of our business model and great people will ensure we’re able to offer some of the best career opportunities in the market over the next five years.
If this sounds like a good fit with your career goals, get in touch with your CV and a short cover email outlining the key skills that fit with this role to Sarah Penny at