Visma offers software and services that simplify and digitise core business processes in the private and public sector. The Visma group operates across the entire Nordic region along with Benelux, Central and Eastern Europe. With more thanemployeescustomer contracts and net revenue of € billion in, Visma is one of Europe’s leading software companies. Visit .
Senior Recruitment Partner
Here at Visma, we deliver software that simplifies and digitizes core business processes in the private and public sector and we are one of Europe's leading software companies.
Making great technology relies on the talent of our people. We know that with the right set of people there is no limit to what we’re able to achieve together.
We are looking for a passionate Recruitment Partner who dreams to connect the right people with the right jobs. Are you ready to join us?
Main tasks and responsibilities:
* Full-cycle recruitment from candidate sourcing through offer.
* Source candidates and actively recruit a diverse qualified applicant pool in an international environment.
* Maintain relationships with key candidates while building networks to find qualified passive candidates and create contacts within industry.
* Headhunting candidates and making discovery calls.
* Establishing a recognizable “employer of choice” reputation for the company, both internally and externally.
* Ensure a smooth onboarding process for new employees and a seamless transition for transferring employees
* Providing help and expertise in other HR related tasks.
We think you are the right person for the job if you have:
* At least 3 years’ of recruiting experience within the IT industry
* Experience in remote recruitment
* Ability to deliver results and to effectively manage multiple projects and candidates.
* Digital skills and a good understanding of IT industry and Social Media.
* Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, etc)
* Capacity to deliver as per a set of agreed KPIs
* Out of the box ideas with regards to search and contact channels
You would be a great fit in our Recruitment team if you:
* Take any opportunity to connect with people
* Like being surprised with changes in strategy and priorities
* Can act independently, but love quality time with the team
* Surprise us with out of the box ideas and initiatives
* Are comfortable to measure and report
In addition to working alongside very talented people, we also offer a wide range of benefits that you can take advantage of.
* Amazing team-building experiences.
* Sound expectations and schedules, fairness and predictability;
* Ongoing career development;
* Company holiday apartments in Spain and France;
* Attractive salary and benefits package (13th salary, medical insurance, pension PIII, meal tickets, sport plan, Bookster);
Please approve using our platform here: