What are we looking for?
• Relevant experience focused on mass recruitment processes and exposure to a multicultural environment
• Ability of matching the best candidates to the right roles in the company
• Experience of competency/behavior based interviewing techniques
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Innovative approach to problem solving
• Enthusiastic behavior and self-starter attitude
• Results driven
• Fluency in English
• University degree (relevant studies)
What will your job be about?
• Partnering with stakeholders, so that recruitment and selection of employees meet business needs
• Conduct interviews for different positions
• Oversee the recruitment process from job specification to offer and acceptance
• Manage applications, providing feedback to management and candidates on interviews in a professional and timely manner
• Provide quality recruitment and selection reports to hiring managers
• Take part in events, jobs fairs and any projects aimed to develop our talent pool
• Manage internal training related to the hiring process and new employee induction
Who is Genpact?
We welcome you to be our next Genpacteer!
Genpact stands for “generating business impact.” We are the largest international provider of business services in Romania. We architect the Lean DigitalSM enterprise through a unique approach that reimagines our clients’ middle and back offices to generate growth, cost efficiency and business agility. Our hundreds of clients include more than one-fourth of the Fortune Global 500. We have grown to overpeople in 25 countries, with over 4500 colleagues in our European centers.
If you want to find out more about Genpact and how you can Learn. Grow. Succeed., visit our career website ://://
Our Romanian offices are located in Bucharest (Iride Business Park, Pipera) and Cluj-Napoca (United Business Center).