Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
* all languages are compulsory
We are looking for new colleagues who have a passion for making things work and are willing to contribute with creative, out of the box solutions to problems arising in a dynamic environment, under high pressure. We want you to be part of our partner`s Global Network Operations Center and collaborate within diverse and multinational teams.
We are looking for a Senior NI Engineer with RAN experience to join us.
What you will do:
- Remote implementation of network related services including but not limited to: integration, configuration, re-homing;
- Preventive maintenance and software upgrade;
- Creating/generating the configuration files for all network elements, software upgrades etc;
- Support in developing software scripts for task automation;
- Assistance for field staff during various implementation activities, planned works and related-troubleshooting;
- Creating, updating and identifying solutions in order to successfully deliver all designated tasks;
- Ensure accurate and timely creation, update and completion of all tickets, with prompt escalation and notification of incidents during operations as per technical instructions received from both customers and internal management;
- Ensuring that telecom services are delivered within the contractual deadlines;
- Propose/develop/ verify/implement new work instructions and any change/evolution related to them;
- Propose improvements to processes;
- Transfer new tasks to GSD and inside GSD, between projects.
What skills you need to have?
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology, Telecommunications, Computer Science or Information Technologies;
- Previous experience needed in RAN Nokia Flexi and/or MR10 products;
- Previous experience with multivendor RAN technology is a plus (Nokia, Huawei, Ericsson, ZTE);
- Strong MS Office Suite knowledge (Excel, Word);
- French Level: at least A2 level;
- Fluent English language.
What do you get?
- Competitive salary and benefits package (various discounts/offerings for sports, financial, medical services and others);
- Professional learning & development opportunities through on the job training programs;
- Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
- Opportunity to practice your language skills with native speakers;
- Days of annual vacation and other benefits that will be presented to you at the interview.
If we caught your attention and if you have an updated CV, please feel free to apply for this job. Our team of recruiters will come back to you as soon as possible.
- What is your level of French? Could you hold an interview in French?
- How many years of experience with RAN do you have?