Senior Quantitative Researcher
Senior (5-10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Job scope: Our new colleague will be responsible for managing and overseeing quantitative research projects to ensure high quality standards are maintained, deadlines are met and projects are completed with excellence and within budget.
- Account Management for designated clients
- Preparation of research proposals, including pricing
- Design and implementation of research projects, including development of instruments (questionnaire, data collection and data processing instructions etc.)
- Project Management
- Writing research reports, including conclusions & recommendations
- Integrating research findings across various methods (Qual & Quant, for instance)
- Presentation of research findings to clients
- University degree in Economics (Marketing), Sociology, Statistics etc.
- At least five years of experience in the field of market research
- Very good knowledge of quantitative market research techniques
- Analytical skills
- Very good presentation skills
- Project management skills
- Sound client service abilities
- English - advanced (speaking, reading, writing)
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Previous experience in a Research agency is a plus
Direct reports: None.
Additional recruitment information:
Practical tests for English and research proficiency are part of the recruitment process.
- Flexible working schedule
- Mixed office & remote working (based on personal needs and agreement with the direct manager)
- Medical services (optional, using the benefits platform)
- Meal tickets 15 RON / ticket (optional, using the benefits platform)
- Company laptop and mobile phone
- Complimentary fruits and coffee in the office
- A wide range of flexible benefits (available on )
- Free paid day on your birthday
The candidates are kindly invited to submit their resumés . Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Please apply only if you can tick the required criteria.