Senior Quality Assurance Functional - FusionInvest
Middle (2-5 years)
English - advanced
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Misys: Who are we?
Misys is one of the world’s leading producers of financial services software, providing the broadest and deepest portfolio of products on the market. We are helping to transform the global financial services industry by making financial institutions more resilient, more efficient, and more competitive. Over the past two years Misys has delivered 51 product releases, launched five new products, won over 40 awards, acquired IND to tap into digital channels, CCS to expand our lending offering and closed over 1,000 deals while gaining over 60 new customers.
Misys solutions are used by some of the world's leading financial institutions!
• Including 47 of the world's 50 largest banks
• 16 of the top 25 syndicated loan book runners
• 12 of the top 20 asset managers
• More than 90 asset managers and hedge funds
Why work for Misys?
Misys believes in empowering its people by providing the necessary tools they need to achieve success. Whether it is developing a new product, writing new software, building relationships with clients, or recruiting the best talent, rest assured that with Misys, the future is yours to shape. Our expansive network allows us to provide opportunities for growth in and outside of our organization. Be a part of a team of people who value and challenge you. If employed at Misys, you will work with people who are leading the financial services industry in innovation.
…What will you contribute?
We have a position available for a Senior Functional Quality Assurance who wants to join our fantastic team in Bucharest .TX/NY/LATAM/etc. As a Senior Functional Quality Assurance you will play an important role in helping to implement test strategy for each QA deliverable, based on business requirements, individual input and cooperation with Development, Customer Support and Product Management teams.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables as Senior Functional Quality Assurance will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Implement test strategy for each QA deliverable, based on business requirements, individual input and cooperation with Development, Customer Support and Product Management teams
• Report software issues, work closely with the development team to fix them and validate provided solutions
• Contribute to all software testing types like functional, regression, automation, performance, documentation
• Provide feedback on the quality of the project/product through meetings, testing progress reports and communication with the project team/ stakeholders
• Support from a quality assurance perspective the client’s software usage in production
• Act as a software quality advocate throughout development, testing, delivery and implementation phases of software development lifecyle
• Benefit from internal knowledge tranfer and support new joiners in their development
• Use individual creativity and experience to improve software and processes quality
Skills & Requirements
• Bachelor or master degree in Finance, Capital Markets
• Medium/ advanced financial knowledge related to banking and/ or capital markets concepts
• Good written and spoken English
• At least 5 years’ experience in a workflow driven environment (ideally software testing)
• Experience with financial/ banking software, in planning, monitoring, coordinating and risk mitigation for activities/projects
• Good understanding about software testing
• Be able to communicate effectively with persons holding different roles
• Able to quickly understand new concepts being a self-learner
• Act as team player
• Possess analytical thinking, be detail oriented and well-organized
Our Application Process:
• Follow this link (link) to apply online!
• If you meet the basic requirements for this position, a recruiter will contact you within 7 business days.
• Complete our online cognitive and personality assessments.
• Learn more about our company and tell us about your experience as it pertains to this role during one of our HR interviews.
• Learn more about the position and the team during a phone interview with the hiring manager.
• Meet the hiring manager and the team during an in-person interview.
Please upload your resume in the following link: