Senior Quality Assurance Automation Engineer
Senior (5-10 years)
English - Advanced
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
We are a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. With more than people serving clients in more than 120 countries, we drive innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
In Accenture Technology, we investigate and explore new technologies to determine how our clients can use them – helping their business innovate, grow and improve.
If you have:
- At least 5 years’ experience in automation testing
- Experience working in Agile methodology
- At last 5 years of experience in implementing automation using Robot Framework or any similar open source automation framework
- 2 years of experience in programming – Python
- Experience in either DB testing/Mobility or Device Testing/API testing
- Good Communication skills – experience for working in client facing role within a global client setup.
- Self-managed – able to work independently as embedded test engineer within agile team
Nice to have (not mandatory, but it’s an advantage):
- Experience with Jenkins, JIRA, git
- Experience with creating test strategy
- Experience working in regulated environment - LS industry
- ISTQB certified
Then join our team!
Our colleague will:
- Analyze business logic, software requirements, user stories and use cases
- Define, implement and maintain the testing strategy according to business requirements and software implementation strategy
- Define and implement test cases for the planned features
- Automate the test cases
- Design, implement and maintain the test environment to extend test automation
- Execute test cases and analyze the results, determining the root cause of failures
- Communicate in English and teaming with colleagues across Europe
Reasons for being our colleague:
- Continuous growth in a positive and multicultural work environment;
- We take care to help you gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists;
- Opportunity to work on complex projects for Global TOP Clients;
- Personalized benefits package, including meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym.