This Senior QA position is within Service Engineering, part of Oracle's Advanced Customer Services organization. Service Engineering a fast-paced, global development organization that produces revenue-generating products and services. The Senior QA will work intensively with globally dispersed developers and product managers to test the application for quality.
- Understanding the business requirement with development team and come up with Test Plan and high-level test scenarios.
- Work on to define test cases and strategy to automate them within development sprint.
- Debug test failures by reviewing log files, browser developer tools to find the root cause and file defects with steps to reproduce and other details easier for developer to fix the defect quickly.
- Work with Release Engineering team to have the right test setup done.
- Review and maintain Automation tests to confirm 100% test results.
- BE/BS or Equivalent in Computer Science/ IT Engineering
- Proficient in testing web applications.
- Have hands on experience with Linux systems
- Proficient with PL/SQL.
- Experience in any scripting language. Preferably shell scripting.
- Proficient with Test Automation using Selenium Webdriver
- - Good understanding of Oracle Products.
- - Familiarity with Cloud services and data centers
- Interest in smart devices and emerging technologies
- Familiarity with using source code versioning systems such as Subversion, Git
- CI/CD methodologies
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- International team experience an advantage
- An ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Well organized but can adapt to fluid requirements and environments
- Driven to see projects to completion
- Initiative to promote process improvements and assume stray projects
- Problem-solving orientation