Senior QA engineer (manual + automation)
Senior (5-10 years)
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Axway is looking for a senior quality engineer that's highly passionate about building high performing and high-quality software. He or she will work on our Mapping Services solution.
Mapping Services is a standalone Java application built on Eclipse RCP for designing, validating and deploying integration flows on runtime server. The application allows flow developers to get real-time feedback from automation tests execution about the quality of the committed code.
The successful candidate will have a track record and passion for quality and he needs to be team-oriented, have coding skills and the ability to see the big picture, understand the inner-workings of systems and do quick troubleshooting.
- Understand and follow the established QA process
- Take part in the requirements analysis on a team level
- Define test cases per the requirements, create and maintain the cases in the case repository
- Create defects based on “root-cause” analysis and verify fixed defects based on risk assessment
- Create and maintain quality-related documentation (test strategies, test cases, test requirements etc.)
- Track status and report on quality metric
- 4+ years of experience in quality assurance
- Experience using test management systems (.: Quality Center)
- Experience with XML and/or JSON
- Knowledge in SQL and SOAP/REST Web Services
- Proactive, able to quickly identify test risk areas
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Nice to have:
- Hands-on experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience in EDI and related standards EDIFACT, X12, SWIFT
- Experience with Eclipse RCP
- Experience writing automated tests
Employee career development is one of Axway’s major company values; and we are deeply committed to helping them leverage the promotion and job mobility opportunities that are right for them.
This is what our candidates can expect from us if they choose to join our team:
- A personal development plan (technical, product & functional) in order to ensure your integration and your performance
- Competitive remuneration package and real benefits
- Potential for growth in an international company
- Friendly working environment with experienced professionals
- Flexible working hours when need
- Extra paid vacation days - 25 days/ year
- Open games area – table tennis, sports and more!
In addition, Axway’s global presence creates opportunities for geographical mobility both within Axway subsidiaries.