Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - advanced
Gross salary / month
1500 - 3000
What will you contribute?
Reporting to the Sr. QA Manager, the Senior Quality Assurance Engineer is responsible for participating in the testing activities of the software to ensure the highest level of quality for these products. The Senior QA Engineer will apply hands-on QA/Testing knowledge to the projects and follow established QA methodologies as well as be involved in other QA and project related activities.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables as a Senior QA Engineer will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Participation in the testing activities of the software to ensure the highest level of quality. Identify and report defects, verify fixes, work with development team to ensure defects are resolved. Open and close defect tickets.
- Provide project and resource estimates required for the quality assurance effort of assigned projects.
- Work with BSA’s and other project team members to understand project requirements, write and execute test plans, scripts and scenarios as required under guidance from the QA Manager and/or QA Team Lead.
- Establish cooperative relationships to work efficiently with co-workers, and participate as a member of a Quality Assurance team
- Work with BSA’s, developers, project managers and/or Jr. QA Engineers to ensure that issues are identified, logged and resolved.
- Able to lead major projects and provide training to the junior and intermediate QAs
- Ensure adherence to DH and industry best practices in Quality Assurance standards and processes. Identify quality issues and implement quality initiatives throughout the software development life-cycle
Skills and Knowledge:
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Excellent attitude of adapting changes in a global delivery environment
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment leveraging and building offshore resources/teams across multiple time zones
- Ability to work with cross functional teams toward common solutions
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Contribute to improvement of processes, methodologies and operational procedures to drive accelerated delivery and infuse testability early in the SDLC process by building testability into solutions
- Test planning and implementation
- Functional/non-functional test planning and execution
- Implement test automation and performance testing
- Work closely with global delivery team to develop products or deliver projects
- Proven experience on both manual and automated testing of large and medium scale software projects and products working and collaborating with global team
- Strong hands on experience in testing on multiple platforms and architectures (for example, web based, client server, embedded applications, etc.) across multiple industries especially Financial and Government
- Understanding ofALM (Application Lifecycle Management) with focus of testing related areas, proven relative professional service experience is preferred
- Experience with testing in an Agile of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- Solid Experience of:
- Test Case and Test Plan management
- Web application testing including custom build applications, MS Dynamic CRM, etc.
- Integration Testing
- Manual Testing
- Data Driven Testing
- Automatic Testing using Visual Studio, Selenium, etc.
- Performance/Load/Stress Testing
- Non Functional Testing
- TFS, Visual Studio, and Test Manger
- Windows Operation systems
- .NET platform, IIS
- Public & Private Cloud Environments
- An understanding of the following would be an considered an asset:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM