Senior QA automation engineer (Java)
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
In, we are pursuing our ambitions to continue to enable organizations' digital transformation. We are looking for our new Senior QA automation Engineer to join Axway's family. Are you ready? Join us now!!!
Axway R&D Bucharest is looking for an innovative and enthusiastic Senior QA Engineer for our API First initiative for our EDI/TSIM Solution. If you have the right skills and mindset and want to work with a team that encourages you to make a difference, be creative and share your ideas, we want to hear from you.
Axway TSIM is a pre-configured business-to-business (B2B) solution that enables you to integrate, control, and monitor internal and external processes, from start to finish, across your global automotive supply chain. Based on an open platform augmented with industry-specific processes, workflows, and specialized services, it serves as a central communication and transaction hub within your enterprise and for your entire trading community.
What will I be doing?
- Your primary responsibility will be driving the optimization, maintenance and rationalization of our tests frameworks
- Coach and mentor QA & Dev engineers on automation best practices
- Engage with engineering peers, as well as, other organizations to understand quality priorities and together with QA Lead develop test automation backlog priority and requirement
- Develop scripts, templates, processes etc. to drive efficiency and effectiveness within the delivery team
- Design, develop, execute, and maintain manual and automation tests and test data
- Review and analyze test results
- Analyze failures and collaborate with developers through resolution
- Prepare dashboard summarizing test results and status report
- Work with product or project managers to establish timing and ensure timely completion of QA deliverables
- Work in close collaboration with developers and other test engineers to produce high-quality products and releases on time
What skills and experience do I need?
- 3+ years experience with quality assurance of commercial products
- Experience with full-cycle test automation development including framework optimization and design
- Experience with Java programming language;
- Knowledge of script programming (. UNIX shell)
- Knowledge of Linux operating systems
- Experience working with at least one database (. Oracle, SQL Server or MySQL)
- Ability to work independently or in a group setting and meet deadlines
Nice to have skills:
- Knowledge of network and Internet standards (REST, JSON, HTTP, SMTP, HTTP, FTP);
- Experience using Continuous Integration related tools & technologies - Jenkins, Maven
- Experience using test management systems (.: Quality Center);
- Experience implementing test scripts within a Continuous Integration and/or Delivery pipeline within Test, Staging and Production environments (. Jenkins, etc.).
Employee career development is one of Axway’s major company values; and we are deeply committed to helping them leverage the promotion and job mobility opportunities that are right for them.
This is what our candidates can expect from us if they choose to join our team:
- A personal development plan (technical, product & functional) in order to ensure your integration and your performance
- Competitive remuneration package and real benefits
- Potential for growth in an international company
- Friendly working environment with experienced professionals
- Flexible working hours when need
- Extra paid vacation days (25 days/ year)
- Work from home (5 days /month)
- Open games area – table tennis, sports and more!
In addition, Axway’s global presence creates opportunities for geographical mobility both within Axway subsidiaries.