Senior QA Automation Engineer
Senior (5-10 years)
English - Advanced
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
The successful candidate will be an experienced automated tester who possesses problem solving skills and has a diverse set of technical skills both in manual and automated software testing. They have been there and done that when it comes to automation frameworks. They must be a strong communicator and structured individual with excellent attention to detail. They must have the ability to develop effective working relationships with all areas of the business. The role will be working in an experienced and growing web-based team and will deliver value through increasing automated test coverage, which is a key business strategy.
- Automate test workflows using Java, Selenium and Cucumber;
- Identify, characterize and report software defects found to the development team;
- Be part of a cross functional team, who collectively take responsibility for the deliverables and quality;
- Contribute to the continued improvement of the QA test strategy and process;
- Help manage the Jenkins build system and nightly build features.
- Significant QA experience focused mainly on automation;
- Strong knowledge in implementing and maintaining automation test frameworks using Java, Selenium and Cucumber;
- Expertise in analyzing test results and ability to effectively triage issues from nightly test runs;
- Exposure to Linux operating systems;
- Strong knowledge of source control systems (GIT);
- Knowledge in writing MySQL queries for data fixtures;
- Exposure to CI systems (Jenkins).
What we offer
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
- Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
- Career development: opportunity to grow within the team (. Senior Expert Network roles);
- Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
- Private Medical subscription;
- A monthly budget for flexible benefits program that includes public transportation reimbursement and meal tickets, sport & wellness, telecom & electronics, children & parents, holiday & culture, tourism;
- Relaxation rooms (foosball table, ping pong, board games);
- Massage sessions;
- Extra vacation days;
- Flexible working hours and work from home, aligned with project needs;
- Friendly team who is eager to meet you.
- It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
- The recruitment process starts with an HR discussion, followed by a technical test and a final talk with the hiring manager.
- In case you will need further information, just send us a message at and we’ll be happy to assist!