QA Automation Technical Lead
Looking for Premium Talent
Senior (5-10 years)
English - Advanced
* all languages are compulsory
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
As a QA Technical Lead, you will be responsible for managing the team.
In addition, you will be responsible for the technical aspects and overseeing the full cycle of automated and manual testing: creating a strategy; writing a plan; creating and executing tests; logging and verifying bugs; consulting quality and being the QA focal point at the scrum.
The ideal candidate is a strong individual with experience in managing a team as well as broad and deep technical hands-on experience in test automation-programming tools and web testing, with an eagerness to find the complicated cross-component bugs in our products.
If you are passionate about looking at a product from different angles with different perspectives and testing it with different expectations, then this is the right challenge for you.
- Lead, mentor and recruit team members in charge of testing and maintaining our management platforms (with over 200k users).
- Design and implement automation test scenarios for complex cross-product components and features, Front-End and Back-End, which will be used to test the UI systems.
- Perform various types of testing, including functional, system integration, regression, and exploratory.
- Collaborate with developers to address any bugs, defects, or issues found; consult and write the test-plan for the entire test-flow.
- Manage defect tracking and resolution workflow so that a consistent, documented process is used and followed.
- Conduct root-cause analysis of identified defects, providing development teams with sufficient details to understand, replicate, and resolve them.
- Work closely with the other R&D teams, Product Management, Support, Customer Success and the Operations teams.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to build, execute and own the team’s success and improvements.
- Proven track record of building & managing high performing teams.
- Experience working with Selenium.
- At least five years of hands-on experience in testing web systems across different browsers.
- Experience with usability and functional testing - working with and thinking like different users to bring variation to testing assignments.
- Basic Linux knowledge.
- Team player with great communication skills.
- Highly motivated, self-learning, and independent.
Nice to have:
- Basic networking knowledge.
- Experience with Agile methodology.
- Experience with TestCafe.
About Tellence Technologies
Tellence Technologies is an engineering solution center, focused on providing software development, product quality assurance & customer support services. Tellence operates in a broad range of industries: telecommunications, media, banking, online gaming, mobile applications, internet applications, semiconductors, automotive, security, and B2B applications.
We are committed to uncompromising services and the highest quality solutions. Close to the city downtown, we provide a friendly, flexible, and professional work environment.