2Checkout (now Verifone) is the leading all-in-one monetization platform for global businesses built to help clients drive sales growth across channels and increase market share. Our digital services, including global payments, subscription billing, merchandising, taxes, compliance, and risk, help clients stay focused on innovating their products while delivering exceptional customer experiences.
2Checkout was acquired by Verifone, the leading global provider of payment and commerce solutions. Both companies share the same vision: to simplify modern commerce and facilitate frictionless experiences, enabling companies to optimize their business performance.
2Checkout will continue its journey as Verifone, having even greater financial strength, scalability, and market potential.
Interested in joining the team?
We are growing our talented tech team in Romania where we are hiring a QA Automation Engineer.
In this role you will be responsible for creating/maintaining an automated and comprehensive software test system to include: Unit, Integration, System, Sanity, Smoke, Interface, and Regression Testing. You’ll also contribute your skills constructively as part of agile, cross-functional squads throughout the product delivery cycle.
What you`ll do:
- Work closely with the technology team and build a scalable product
- Implement scalable, maintainable, well documented and high-quality solutions
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies, and software QA best practices
- Identify and analyze user requirements
- Prioritize, assign and execute tasks throughout the software QA life cycle
- Write well-designed, efficient code
- Review, test and debug team members’ code
What you need to have:
- 4-6 years of working experience in software testing
- Experience in testing scalable products
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum practices
- Good to have experience latest and greatest QA tools and technologies (such as Selenium, Junit, Postman etc), testing web services (Java based)
- Must have used unit testing (Junit etc.) to maintain high code quality
- Strong knowledge in Multithreading, Interfaces, Rest APIs etc.
- Experience in product-based / start-up environment is highly advantageous
- Experience with virtualised test environments
- Required skills: Test Java Based Web Services, Test Scripting, Junit, Postman, Testing Java Webservices Selenium etc.
Why you’ll love working with us:
- The opportunity to be part of the design and development of state the art payment applications software
- International work environment and a local team in an exciting growth phase
- Unique opportunity for personal growth
- Attractive compensation package with annual performance bonus
- Flexible benefits package with a monthly budget that you can use for different perks (meal tickets, public transportation refund, gym subscriptions discounts, private pension funding, shopping vouchers etc.)
- Private medical subscription (with 2 different medical providers to choose from) for you and your children
- Bookster subscription