Senior QA Automation Engineer
Senior (5-10 years), Executive (>10 years)
English - advanced
The client is one of Europe's largest asset managers and a major global investor. In addition, one of the worlds leading providers of index fund management.
We are expanding a Test Team that will be a part of the Platform Engineering Team and work closely with business stakeholders, feature teams and the Platform/DevOps teams across distributed test team.
What you can expect & what we want you to do
- Carrying out agile testing in various engineering projects
- Testing will be agile testing with a desire to move to Continuous Testing as the projects evolve in maturity to a CI CD pipeline approach
- Focus will be to introduce a standard way of working though rolling out a Test Framework
- The Test Framework will focus on: bringing consistency to decisions on Tools (x-ray, Atlassian, JIRA); improve engagement process between Biz; Dev and Test; optimize the capability of the Test Team in line with the improvements in the way of working
- Understand and implement automated testing scenarios using Selenium and Java
- Plan the test strategies and customize the testing as needed
What you are good at & what you'll need to win
- Experience in high level test automation design and implementation, including unit, end-to-end, regression and load testing scenarios
- In depth coding and framework experience, with languages such as Java, Python etc.
- A min 5 years knowledge of market leading test automation tools, such as Cucumber, SOAtest, SoapUI, Selenium WebDriver, etc.
- Experience working in the back-end test automation experience testing APIs, Microservices and Cloud solutions
- DevOps and Continuous Integration experience (CI/CD) using market leading tools such as Jenkins, Maven, Git etc
- Experience with Linux Open shift is desirable
- ISTQB (or equivalent) Foundation Level certification is desirable
- Knowledge of Scrum, Agile is essential
- Good speaking capability in English