THIS POSITION REQUIRES RELOCATION TO BRATISLAVA, SLOVAKIA
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Engineering Excellence Center in Bratislava is looking for motivated individuals who wish to succeed in the position of Senior Project Application Engineer in a highly specialized team of professionals with the focus on the projects in process automation.
• provide pre-project, project and post-project engineering services;
• design and implement solutions based on clients requirements;
• develop control application, human machine interface or safety application;
• prepare project documentation;
• participate in customer acceptance tests, provide on-site support;
• communication with customer;
• work in a team.
Employee perks, benefits
Very good cafeteria program for all employees, shareholder program for employees, flexible working hours, possibility of home office, daily use of English, language courses, contribution to supplementary pension saving (DDS), extra family leave, life insurance, working in a great multinational team of top global company.
Information about the selection process
We really appreciate your job application.
Please mind we will contact only candidates meeting our job requirements. Thank you for your understanding.
Requirements for the employee
University education (Master's degree)
Automation, Applied informatics, IT, Electrical or mechanical engineering;
French - Upper intermediate (B2) and English - Intermediate (B1)
Personality requirements and skills
• Master’s degree in engineering, IT, or automation;
• Experience in Automation control industry and/or related engineering experience in disciplines such as process, chemical, mechanical, industrial, and/or electrical engineering with end-users and/or EPCs;
• 5+ years of relevant experience;
• OS Windows, OS Unix/Linux (advantage),
• MS Excel, MS Access (advantage), One of SQL database (advantage);
• Experience with engineering/configuration tools - preferably in process automation industry;
• One of programming languages at an advanced level (VB, C#, C++, Java, etc.);
• Any previous experience with PLC, DCS, or safety applications;
• Being flexible in working on projects and travelling to customers;
• Driving license (B).
• English at least at B1 level (written and spoken);
• French at least at B2 level (written and spoken);