Senior Project and Platform Manager GLOREA
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
The Senior Project and Platform Manager GLOREA will be part of the Service Catalog and Performance Management Team within the COO Function in Allianz Technology SE.
- Coordinate further development of the technical setup of the GLOREA Reporting Platform together with the Operations Team in India.
- Further develop Agile Development approach / Scrum Master role
- Take over Deputy Product Owner role, maintain product backlog, create and review user stories, decide on implementation schedule
- Execute central reporting governance for unified KPI definitions and reporting dimensions. Functional alignments and decision making in collaboration with various report ad data owners.
- Responsibility for budget management for system maintenance, core changes and additional newly developed dashboards, spend tracking and budget approval of platform and project cost, external contract management
- Stakeholder Management, creation of Management presentations
- Experience with IT Project Management, incl. functional design, budget controlling, IT risk management,
- Experience in agile development, ideally Scrum Master Certification
- Experience with KPI management and reporting solutions
- Willingness to take over responsibility for technical solutions and to deep-dive into reporting content and structures.
- Technical understanding of IT systems and processes
- University degree, preferably in with focus in Information Technology (. MBA, MSc)
- Multi-year relevant experience and demonstrated excellence, preferably in IT-system documentation or related projects
- Very good MS office skills
- Fluent English
- High level of self-organization and initiative, strong ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to adopt new approaches and solution ideas quickly
- Very high analytic skills and solid business judgment
- Very high conceptual and problem structuring skills
- Self-motivated and customer-centric working style
- Well-developed social skills and cross-cultural experience
- Strong coordination and communication abilities
- International project and job expertise
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.