Airbus Defence and Space is one of the three Divisions of the Airbus Group and Europe’s Number 1 defence and space company. It is the world’s second largest space company and one of the top 10 defence companies globally. Airbus Defence and Space develops and engineers cutting-edge and peerlessly reliable products in the field of defence and space. Its defence and space technologies enable governments and institutions to protect natural resources, societies and individual freedom.
Interest group: Java Developer
Contract type/working time: Unlimited
Work experience: min 10 years
We are looking for a Senior Programmer analyst, Java Developer to become part of the Airbus Defence and Space Romania team. The role mission is to provide highly specialized knowledge that will enable to successfully design code and deliver complex solutions.
- Ideate, iterate, and create specifications for software components.
- Design and craft software components for consumption over multiple channels and products.
- Collaborate with Scrum Master, Solution Engineering and architecture teams on the design system infrastructure and release management process.
- Train more junior team members to lend expertise toward driving solutions on advanced and emerging technologies. Drive the documentation of technical requirements, specifications, and test cases in collaboration with internal users and departments.
- Promote modular development practices for rapid iteration.
- Code contributor full stack across multiple applications and tools.
- Produce compelling, engaging user experiences that allow users to accomplish their tasks easily and efficiently.
- At least 10 years of experience with Java/JEE and OOP concepts
- Solid Experience in Java EE, Spring, Servlets, Web Services (REST, SOAP), JPA, Jdbc, Hibernate
- Relevant experience with client-server based technologies and SW architecture practices
- Good understanding of various Databases and deployment environments
- Experience with version control (GIT) and application servers (Tomcat, Jetty)
- Practitioner of Unit Testing (Junit, Mockito), Continuous Integration, Build Automation and Agile Methodologies
- Able to analyze and synthesize complex technical information
- Customer focus
- Drive quality initiative
- Strong service orientation and delivery focus
- Working in a multicultural environment / as part of a team
What do we offer you?
- A great place to develop your career
- Exciting and meaningful projects
- Continuous education and training
- A motivating salary and a comprehensive package of benefits
- Performance related bonus