Taking part of the global Customer Success Operations projects, based on MS Power BI technology, Oracle SQL and hybrid reporting system, we intend to develop a BI project dedicated to Marketing, by developing a set of reports, maintain them and improve, in the next steps, with advanced data science, machine learning and predictability features.
The data source is mainly based on the global Axway CRM (Salesforce) and possible to build data integrations with other tools like (Google Adds and Analytics, ON24, Marketo etc).
You will be a member of the CS Operation team - an international, distributed and multicultural team, under direct supervision of the local management, focused on:
- Being involved in the development of the Marketing Dashboard project as part of the global MS Power BI reporting system;
- Oracle database query usage and basic knowledge; optimizations;
- Participate together with the team to the analysis, use case creation of certain specifications and brain storming;
- Ability to handle sensitive data with high confidentiality;
- Able to work in agile iteration mode with regular deliveries;
- Participate to the QA and report validation;
- User oriented attitude and skill.
- 1+ years Power BI experience or similar;
- Good experience in Oracle SQL;
- Good practice on Excel and advanced techniques;
- Knowledge on CRM and ticketing systems;
- Familiar with ETL techniques and tools;
- Good business analysis experience;
- Hands-on experience with enterprise business intelligence solution data modeling, data mart and data warehouse architecture;
- Ability to work in virtual teams, in remote; as well as being able to travel.
- Strong analytical skills and incisive thinking ability;
- Problem solving skills;
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team;
- Strong communication skills (active listener, think before acting, verbal and writing skills);
- Ability to adapt to new situations.
Nice to have:
- BS in Informatics, Computer Science or equivalent;
- Power BI certification is added advantage;
- Experience in Marketing topics and operations.
Employee career development is one of Axway’s major company values; and we are deeply committed to helping them leverage the promotion and job mobility opportunities that are right for them.
This is what our candidates can expect from us if they choose to join our team:
- A personal development plan (technical, product & functional) in order to ensure your integration and your performance
- Competitive remuneration package and real benefits (private medical insurance with dental included, meal tickets, gym access, Safari, Bookster, Amazon E-library, team-building etc)
- Potential for growth in an international company
- Friendly working environment with experienced professionals
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home policy
- Extra paid vacation days - 25 days/ year
- Open games area – table tennis, sports and more!
In addition, Axway’s global presence creates opportunities for geographical mobility both within Axway subsidiaries.