Senior PHP Developer
Who we are
MATEROM is a dynamic family business with 22 years of experience. It is in top 3 among the auto parts distributors with a 100% Romanian capital.
MATEROM Group comprises the dealerships of Mercedes-Benz, Opel, Skoda, Dacia, Renault, Nissan. Materom is part of the Nexus Automotive International alliance in 2015 and it represents the NexusAuto service concept in Romania.
We are looking for
A PHP developer with passion for his work, who thinks that programming is a craft, integral and important part of the profession. We value individuals who are proactive, looking for solutions, full of courage to innovate and take on new challenges.
Projects at Materom
Most of our applications are built using Laravel upgraded to the newest versions. We use Redis, MySQL, SOLR, Elasticsearch but we also try to integrate other tools such as Kubernetes and Docker. The performance is carefully overviewed using tools like Kibana, Nagios and many more.
All our apps are connected via RFC or RestApi’s to SAP ERP.
- Customer centric analytics app
- Romania’s most complex dismantling app
- B2B sales portal
- Mobility solutions via Android/Kotlin
- And many other projects
What you will do
- Following AGILE development methodologies to deliver high quality software products and client oriented projects
- Analyze the project and estimate software development
- Design, code and test technical solutions while seeking optimal performance and structuring
- Able to work on several simultaneous projects and to adapt to a fast evolving environment
- Performing code reviews and contributing to technical design discussions
- Debug and efficiently correct issues found by key-users
- Proposing improvement ideas for the applications, procedures and technologies used
- Documenting and sharing knowledge to other team members
What you must have
- Experience with PHP 7+ and MySQL
- Good programming knowledge (HTTP Requests, API, REST, GIT)
- Previous work experience with any modern Framework (Symfony, Yii, Laravel, Laminas, etc)
- Writing high quality code that is testable and maintainable
- Staying up to date with emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities;
Will be a plus:
- Experience with frontend frameworks like VueJs, ReactJs, AngularJs
- Experience with Elasticsearch, SOLR, PHP-Unit/Unit-Testing
- Experience with other programming languages like Java/Kotlin, Python
What we offer
At MATEROM, we are constantly moving forward and we love what we do. If you are passionate about your job, writing code, and you aim high, then you belong with us.
We also know benefits are important, that’s why we provide you with a full range of them:
- We work in self-organizing, multifunctional Agile teams. We believe this is the best way to create good and efficient software
- Opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies and processes, in a growing and trendy industry
- We care about your development: we participate in training, workshops, knowledge sharing sessions
- Employee discounts on all our products
- Flexible working hours
- Free parking places
- Free commodities (water, coffee)