The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
We are part of one of the largest independent and most creative digital agencies in Europe and the leading digital communications agency in Germany. The Serviceplan Group is the largest owner-led agency group in Europe with more than 30 locations and 4,200 employees worldwide.
We are looking for two talented and motivated PHP developers. They will be involved in implementing websites for clients like Lufthansa, BMW, MediaMarkt, Auchan and others.
* Design, develop, and maintain PHP based web applications
* Identify suboptimal code and refactor accordingly
* Work closely with product management and UX designers
* Stay up-to-date with the best practices by researching new tools, enhancing and evolving new and existing tools
* Share expertise and knowledge with the rest of the team
* Very good knowledge of PHP
* Experience designing, querying, and updating RDBMS data stores like MySQL
* Ability to effectively use source control systems such as GIT or Subversion
* Good English skills (both verbal and written)
Nice to have:
* Knowledge or experience with a PHP Frameworks (Symfony, Phalcon, Zend)
* Experience with CMS systems
* Experience in developing responsive web applications
* Experience writing unit test using PhpUnit
* Experience using Redis or Memcached
Personal qualities :
* Analytical thinking
* Team player
* Strong technical problem-solving skills
* Ability and desire to learn new technologies
* A young, talented and ambitious team
* Competitive salary aligned with skills and experience
* Yearly bonus system based on performance
* An exciting and challenging environment that promotes professional growth and career opportunities within our company
* Team building activities, personal development programs, medical insurance, extra vacation days, protection for local currency depreciation.