leoHR, search & selection division is looking for its client, a well-knownedia company,
Senior Payroll - Bucharest
Organize and supervise activities of Payroll and Employee Administrators on a daily basis;
Supervise the collection of documents and information;
Input, audit and validation of data before transfer in Payroll System;
Responsible for running the interfaces to Payroll Systems or uploading Payroll data according to the working procedures;
Timely and accurate production of HR documents, data files and reports for all HR Processes from Hire to Retire: offer letters, contracts, onboarding packages, exit packages etc.;
Perform HR administration of employee life cycle in the company (from hire to retire).
Interest in developing a career in Human Resources – midterm evolution of the job: HRBP.
- University Degree (in any discipline) plus relevant HR work experience;
- At least 3 years experience in Payroll in a specialist role;
- Working knowledge of payroll strategy, philosophy and principles;
- English language - advanced level;
- Flexible, problem solving approach and strong team player;
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (advanced Excel skillsPayroll Systems;
- A supportive multicultural environment with a wide range of financial and professional benefits.