Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years), Executive (>10 years)
German - advanced, English - advanced
* all languages are compulsory
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
Gross salary / month
4114 - 5600
To strengthen the development team at our end client we are looking for a new team member as:
Oracle Developer (m/f/d)
In this position you will work closely in an experienced team in the public sector. We are looking for reliable, responsible and team-oriented personalities who are enthusiastic about solving technical problems.
- Conception and development of software applications
- Teamwork during the entire development process according to agile methods
- Responsibility for functionality and performance such as problem analysis and solving
- Good German and English language skills (at least B1)
- Comprehensive technical education and work experience in Oracle development
- Deep knowledge in PL/SQL, SQL and Oracle Developer Suite
- Reliable team player with sense of responsibility
Key Facts & Benefits
- Permanent fulltime employment onsite in Vienna
- Salary from € gross per month (depending on qualification and experience, 14x/year)
- Opportunities for personal development and career prospects
- Regular employee events
- Meal vouchers
- Are you willing to relocate to Vienna for a new job?
- How do you assess your German skills?