Senior NFV Infrastructure&DC Network Engineer
Middle (2-5 years)
English - Advanced
* all languages are compulsory
Technology is a playground for ideas!
_VOIS is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
Your day to day
- The Cloud Infrastructure & Network Engineer is responsible for delivering, maintaining, and optimizing NFV Cloud Platforms and related infrastructure, network, database, and middleware capabilities to support and enable the development and operations of Cloud modules and solutions.
- This role is responsible for reviewing NFV Cloud solution designs, understanding their impact on the associated infrastructure, network and ensuring the availability of supporting and enabling infrastructure from internal or external service providers
- This role is responsible for monitoring, maintaining, and supporting the operational capacity, availability, and performance of the NFV Cloud solutions against SLAs from a level two and level three support perspective
- This role is responsible for providing NFV Cloud platform and infrastructure/network-related level two and level three incident and problem management
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business
- Assist with the implementation and administration of a private cloud infrastructure
- Deploying HW configurations for compute nodes (Huawei FusionSpehere/OpenStack), design and deploy network components (VxLANs, vlans, Network Controllers, BGP) for core NFVi platform
- Determine user and technical story impact on existing architecture, work processes and systems
- Design and implement supporting platform/infrastructure/network and tooling for software module development, orchestration and operations
- Perform tasks such as creation of tenants, OS hardening based on agreed procedure, assist on Provisioning VM from appliance images.
- Monitor and maintain Platform/infrastructure/network performance, capacity and availability, providing 2nd and 3rd level of support for the resolution of infrastructure-related incidents and problems
- Perform QA and Post-deployment support
- Explore automation opportunities and deliver automation scripts
With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Huawei FusionSphere or other OpenStack distributions
- Virtualization infrastructure & network design in telco-scale environments
- Good understanding of automation and orchestration of infrastructure to accelerate new services with Huawei FusionSphere
- Virtualization and infrastructure technologies, . KVM, ESXi, Xen, Docker
- Good understanding of Storage NAS, iSCSI
- Network test design, execution, and validation in large scale Datacenter environment (Cisco, Huawei CloudEngine switches)
- Knowledge in Public and private cloud IaaS and PaaS deployment models and technologies, . (Openstack, AWS, Azure)
- Infrastructure and Network event monitoring, capacity, performance, and availability management
- Flexibility to deal with changing projects and priorities in a short space of time
- Strong creativity, analysis, and problem solving skills, with the ability to consider the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one
- Willingness to track, assess, and incorporate practice and technology developments and innovation into day-to-day working
- Experience working closely with agile methodologies, such as Scrum, XP, and with teams leveraging DevOps and Continuous Delivery / Integration
Nice to have qualifications
- Network Function Virtualization Infrastructure, Cloud automation and configuration management tools, . (Terraform, Chef, Ansible)
- Programming and scripting languages, . Python, GO, Ruby
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose 2 days per week
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation
The future is exciting. Ready?