Microsoft envisions a mobile-first, cloud-empowered world. A world of endless possibilities. A world where passionate innovators come to collaborate in order to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. We’re a glimpse ahead, reinventing the way we work, play, learn and do business. Bring your vision to ours!
YOU are an analytical person, passionate about technology. You enjoy taking things apart and building them back together, because understanding and solving technically complex issues is what drives you. You are looking for highly experienced colleagues to help you deepen your technical knowledge. At the same time, you thrive in an international environment by communicating well in German/French and English with knowledgeable IT professionals within large corporate customers and by maintaining long-lasting business relationships with them.
WE are a diverse team delivering industry-leading services across the globe. We strive to be our customers’ and partners’ trusted advisors, by helping them through our expertise to fuel some of the largest and most complex IT solutions in the world. We are constantly exposed to cutting-edge software, services and devices and are proud to shape future technologies. We grow professionally through coaching from experienced mentors and through focused career development programs reaching into a wide range of opportunities.
* Scope a customer’s issue by collecting the relevant facts and investigate the problem by doing your own research and by involving other teams as needed.
* Consult and collaborate with your immediate peers or colleagues around the world and with management and engineering to resolve service issues.
* Act internally as a customer advocate.
* Empower customers to find information, self-solve when they decide to, and learn more about Microsoft products, services and support.
* Advise customers on how to gain additional value from their Microsoft products.
* Document your technical work and research to help your colleagues, improve the product, and improve the support experience.
* Maintain a proactive approach to customer happiness, identifying customer satisfaction concerns and managing customer expectations.
Depending on your level of seniority and if you already have some knowledge of the following technologies (and wish to learn the others), you are the right person for this team.
•Good knowledge of Windows OS,, 8 and 10 (Program Files, Control panel, where to find things, registry, Processes, services)
•Understanding of domain infrastructure.
•Understanding of general troubleshooting methods
•Technical literacy and hands on experience
•Networking skills and familiarity with communication protocols (ftp, http, etc)
•Object oriented programming: C++, Java/C#
•COM = Component Object Model
•VBA is the extra PLUS
We take care of each engineer in our team through diverse benefits, including:
* Substantial recognition and rewards proportional to performance
* Attending technical training and conferences, participating in internships abroad and earning certifications
* Access to an enormous array of learning resources
* Flexibility to work from home
* Top-tier medical insurance
* Having a real impact while doing what you love