- Service design, technical design, consulting and 3rd level support for Continental’s global Connectivity Transport Services: Wide Area Network (WAN), Internet Access & Security Services;
- Communication with external suppliers (also WAN service provider), hardware vendors and internal departments for service related topics (demand mgmt., implementation, Incidents, Changes);
- Drive Escalation and Problem Management processes, and coordinate incident and problem resolution with internal IT teams and external service providers;
- Develop and recommend measures in order to improve the network structure by considering functionality and costs;
- Support Application and Service Owner with complex performance problems related to the WAN, Internet Access & Security services: analysis, setup different scenarios, document performance measurements, troubleshooting, testing;
- Plan, provision and maintain an information & monitoring platform for Connectivity services;
- Project work in global teams.
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent qualification;
- Expert knowledge in the networking area: Network topologies, TCPIP protocols;
- Knowledge of Dynamic routing protocols: BGP, OSPF;
- Knowledge of Firewall & WEB Security solutions;
- Knowledge of IT Service Management;
- DevOps skills is a plus;
- Fluent English ;
- Very good communication skills;
- Experience in working as part of a global acting and multicultural team, with international supplier/vendors.
What we offer:
- Highly attractive package, according with the individual experience and performance;
- Careers development options in an European company;
- Working with cutting-edge technologies and possibility to make a strong personal contribution;
- Being part of an enthusiastic, fast growing team in Romania and work closely with colleagues in Germany.