ATOS is leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circaemployees in 73 countries. Atos Romania operates in Bucharest, Timişoara and Braşov and employs more than 2300 people. We are the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games. A Societas Europaea (SE), we are listed on the Euronext Paris market. We operate under the main brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
What we are looking for:
The main purpose of the Network Datacenter Services and solutions Engineer is to deploy and also to perform complex scenarios powered by Networking team. In addition, Technical Engineer will be expected to provide guidance and proper technical support to operations teams to ensure high quality of service delivery.
• 2nd/3rd Level technical support for LAN/WAN/WLAN infrastructure, for customers all over the world;
• Incident management (INC) for the LAN/WAN/WLAN related services and equipment;
• Change management (CHA) for the network infrastructures: scheduling, preparation and implementation of various network related changes;
• Scheduling, designing and technical implementation of complex network structures.
• Education: Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science or related technical field;
• Good knowledge and configuration experience of Cisco and Enterasys network products (. routers, switches
• Strong knowledge of Cisco, WAN and WLAN related technologies (CCNP certified or similar);
• Certified experience in network projects;
• You communicate business fluent in English. German or French will be a real asset.
• Availability for doing periodical on-call duties.