Senior Network Engineer
Got a head full of ideas?
We are looking to add a passionate and dedicated Senior Network Engineer to our Infrastructure team.
It is a great opportunity to work in a tech-driven company, full of interesting and challenging projects, in a relaxed and friendly environment. Our headquarters are in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square.
The Senior Network Engineer acts as a subject matter expert in the area of enterprise network infrastructure. He or she will be responsible of managing and maintaining Everymatrix’s enterprise network and leading the design of the network infrastructure.
- Install and configure network equipment: switches, routers, firewalls, access points;
- Configure VPN solutions: site-to-site, remote access, IPSEC and SSL;
- Network Maintenance: make sure all equipment is monitored, alerts are being sent, documentation is updated;
- Implement new network security and monitoring solutions;
- Help Helpdesk and system administration team to handle network problems;
- Troubleshoot network related problems in a timely manner;
- Minimum of 5 years – Various Networks (routers, switches, firewalls);
- Excellent knowledge of routing, switching and network protocols (DHCP, ARP, dot1q, OSPF, BGP, IPv6);
- Good knowledge of Linux;
- Experience with software defined networking;
- Nice to have: Bachelor’s degree in technical field;
- Nice to have: Networking certifications or hands-on experience with CCNA/CCNP, JNCIA/JNCIS/JNCIP are a plus
- Availability for on-call work schedule
- Fluency in English, both written & spoken
- Strong analytic and research skills
- Problem-solving skills
Perks and benefits:
Headquarters in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square
Private Medical Subscription
Daily Catered Lunch
Our own in-house gym, health & well-being programs
Bookster subscription & Books corner (online and offline)
Fun corner: pool, ping pong table, PS4, lots of board games
Internal & external training
Team Activities, Friday Bars, Summer Party & Christmas Party (we like to ‘Work hard, party harder’)
Extra vacation days with every year inside the company