Senior .Net/SQL Developer
Senior (5-10 years)
English - Medium
, Romanian - Medium
Our technical team is on the lookout for new colleagues to join them in the quest of providing an efficient bridge between business needs and technical solutions, delivering software features that adds value to our customers. In this position, you are part of a team that will handle several projects and applications for the entire lifecycle, using different technologies and frameworks.
- Create, review and contribute to technical solutions and architectural decisions and feature specifications, from a technical standpoint
- Analyze functional specifications, create technical specifications by proposing the appropriate technical solution
- Develop, maintain and extend the software application based on specified documentation;
- Perform module tests and provide support for integration tests
- Perform code-review
- Maintain documentation of all the realization phases of an application
- Provide post-development maintenance for applications: defects and incidents solving
- Updates job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products, participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations.
- Mentors and offers guidance to juniors within team
- Education in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Proven Azure Cloud experience
- Minimum 5 years working experience in software development (web) with .NET technologies and 1 year with .NET Core
- Minimum 3 years working experience with MS SQL Server relational databases (TSQL, stored procedures, triggers, indexes)
- Solid understanding of REST APIs
- Experience with Docker (containers, AKS).
- Knowledge of CI/CD concepts (Azure DEVOPS) and experience in applying them
- Fluency in English
What we may offer? Funny that you asked….
- A team of experts that are willing to share good practices tips & tricks.
- Cool location in a non-crowded aria of Bucharest, very close to the subway.
- Work from home (fully remote in the current social context and afterwards 1 or 2 days per week/depending on the project)
- Flexible hours (we get it…it’s not always easy to get up before the rooster)
- Fresh fruits & a very good coffee (for some extra energy)
- Surgery insurance & private healthcare & life insurance & voluntary pension (all because you really matter to us)
- Development programs (do you want to grow? We stand by you.)
- Extra vacation days according to your tenure (some extra vacation time doesn’t hurt)