Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
WHO WE ARE & WHY YOU SHOULD CARE?
InSites Consulting is listed as one of the top 10 most innovative marketing research agencies in the world. We are a crazy blend of academic visionaries, research innovators and IT developers who are determined to take market research forward every day and bringing a sense of 'coolness' to it. Today, more than 450 enthusiasts working in eleven offices across the globe get their energy from helping world leading brands to excel in marketing and to develop deeper connections with consumers on a global scale. Although we are not a hard-core tech company (yet), owned innovative technology that will drive future growth of InSites Consulting is at the heart of our strategy. A growing share of our passionate 450+ colleagues (. Developers, QA, Product Owners) is directly contributing to this, as we do take our mission to develop state of the art proprietary platforms & tools goddamn serious. That’s where you come in!
As Senior .NET Developer you become part of the Timisoara Squad in the growing Platform Innovation Team. Squads are currently based in our Ghent (Belgium) and Timisoara (Romania) office and meet up at least once a year. You and the cross-functional, co-located team will further strengthen & innovate our platforms and by doing so directly impact our business on a global scale.
The platform you will be working on is the Consumer Consulting Square. A ‘Square’ is a closed, online and mobile first community that establishes a long-term relationship between interesting and interested consumers at one hand with a brand and researchers at the other hand. To ensure that participating in our market research studies ‘doesn’t feel like research’, we constantly look for inspiration & best practices from some of the most popular social media in the world. At this moment, we have set-up 400+ Square platforms in 25 languages among 100K unique users.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- You are extremely motivated to join the InSites Consulting tribe
- You will work in an agile Squad, applying scrum & other agile practices
- You are a full stack developer, developing in .NET, C#, Angular and Microsoft SQL Server
- You implement Azure services
- You work on an application hosted in Azure
- Together with the Technical Lead in Ghent you are accountable for the design and maintenance of our technical platform architecture
- You team up with product owners and other developers to review and qualify business requirements, (non-)functional specifications, use-cases, and test plans
- You step in on technical debates, and work with internal stakeholders to define technical options and agree on solutions for future streams of work
- You actively share your expertise and act as a source of inspiration for your colleagues
- You are proud of your work
- At least 7 years of experience in developing web applications
- Preferably a Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science or a similar domain
- Angular/TypeScript knowledge would be a big plus
- Extensive knowledge of .NET, C#
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with Azure services (Redis cache, media service, service bus) is a plus
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken
- Ability to establish and follow an enterprise framework for all phases of software development
- Software architecture experience including design, documentation, and analysis
Your key competences
- You’re passionate about new technologies and the latest trends within IT
- You meet the challenge to bring projects to a good end with your creative approach
- You’re an excellent communicator
- You prefer building high-quality code over quick and dirty
- You're a team player and show potential to develop your leadership skills
- Last but not least: you are fun to work with 😉!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
At InSites Consulting, we care about people and offer many opportunities to learn and grow. Join our young & diverse team of amazing people and make your career POP!
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Flexible working hours, fit to your schedule
- Occasional remote working possible, thanks to our adapted technologies
- All-in health plan
- Easy access to sports, facilitated and co-paid by the company
- Elaborate induction training & regular online training tracks
- Modern IT & workspace equipment
- A senior coach helps you grow within the company
- Extra vacation days
- Very cool modern office space
- Central location, close to the university
- Unlimited (very good!) coffee, tea, soda and sparkling water
- Fresh fruit on Mondays, fresh soup on Wednesdays
- Massage chair to relax your muscles
- Relaxing area with Xbox, ping pong table and foosball table
- Regular themed parties & teambuilding activities
- Happy moments celebrated
- International teambuilding every 1,5 years
- Sharpen your English skills thanks to the international team
- Company closing between Christmas and New Year