We are looking for a Senior Mobile App Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our IT team to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
This position is available remotely (based on a freelancing contract) or at our Sibiu location (based on a labor contract).
What do we need from you?
- 5+ years of experience in working with Java, Android SDK, different versions of Android, how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Knowledge of object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design.
- Experience with outside data sources and APIs (Retrofit).
- Experience with dependency injection libraries (Dagger, Butterknife).
- Familiarity with Firebase monitoring tools and Google Play/app release process.
- Experience with third-party libraries, including integrations of C/C++ libraries.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
You will be advantaged if you have:
- Understanding code versioning tools such as GIT.
- VoIP communication basics (our apps use PJSIP with Asterisk on the server-side).
- Strong customer and service orientation, a high level of initiative.
- The ability to easily familiarize yourself with business software.
- Advanced command of written and spoken English.
Things you will do:
- Develop and maintain Android Mobile Apps as per business needs. Currently, there are 2 core applications with multiple flavors and a new project in plan. Please check our developer account (Miron Enterprises LLC) for extra insights.
- Integrate and test with various mobile devices.
- Integrate with other platforms using APIs (including APP provisioning).
- Develop keeping a template-based approach in mind.
- Work and deliver results without close supervision.
- Troubleshoot and solve problems that occur in production (including security threats and bugs).
- Publish new app releases to the App Stores.
- Monitor and ensure the best quality in terms of performance and responsiveness of applications.
- Keep mobile apps up to date with the latest technologies, including automation tasks where viable.
- Support team to reach a consensus to solve critical tasks.
Why join us?
Because you are looking for an environment able to help you grow professionally by offering you the chance to work on challenging projects alongside some of the most talented people you’ve ever met.
Extra benefits will be offered depending on the type of collaboration and contract we decide upon.
The answer is simple: an amazing group of people who turned an inspiring story about phonecards, friends & $100 into a worldwide multi-million dollar company. We are friendly, ambitious, dedicated, and above all passionate about what we do.
KeepCalling is now...
One of the leading telecom providers on the market and among the fastest-growing businesses in the USA.
KeepCalling is a global telecommunications company founded in 2002 in the state of Georgia, USA with offices in the US, Romania, and Bolivia. At the moment, KeepCalling provides telecom services to hundreds of thousands of individual customers and businesses.
Since, KeepCalling also launched a new telecom provider operating in the US, under the Tello brand, which is now one of the fastest-growing mobile providers on the market.
Find out more about KeepCalling on or follow KeepCalling's Facebook page at
Join our team and be part of this amazing story!