Senior Mechanical Engineer
Looking for Premium Talent
This job is no longer active, check out similar jobs.
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - Advanced
Number of vacancies
We are looking for an Senior Mechanical Engineer for one of our partners, a manufacturer of accessories for cleaning, hygiene, detergents, paper products, pesticides and insecticides.
- Electricity knowledge and understanding - ability to read and understand electricity plans;
- Computer skills - Office/AutoCAD knowledge;
- English - read, write and speak - high ability;
- Mechanical engineer - not mandatory but will considered as added value;
- Pneumatics - knowledge and understanding;
- Piping and instrumentation - knowledge and understanding
- Mechanical drawing - ability to draw and read drawings;
- Good leader abilities, communication and interpersonal connections in order to coordinate mechanical employers’ team;
- Driving license category B.
- Management of all kind maintenance in the factory;
- Troubleshooting of mechanical and electricity problems;
- 'Hands on' the machine for problems solving and maintenance;
- Constant interface with the parent factory for growing and problems solving;
- Developing the factory in cooperation with parent factory guidance;
- Management of service suppliers and contractors;
- Logistics - spare parts management, managing connections with local suppliers for spare parts and services.
- Fuel settlement;
- Competitive salary;
- Meal tickets.
For more details you can contact our colleague Loredana Maria Panait at the email address .