Senior Master Data Analyst
Remote job (the activity is performed from home)
* all languages are compulsory
BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT ROMANIA IS LOOKING FOR A SENIOR MASTER DATA ANALYST
SENIORITY LEVEL: Non-management
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
Reports to: Data Management Team Leader
Reporting Level: Non-management
Geographic Scope: Global
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Creation and maintenance of Master Data objects, such as: Cost Centers, WBS, Fixed Assets, General Ledgers, Inter-company.
- Effective and timely delivery of Data Management processes according to the agreed deadlines and in line with audit recommendation;
- Provide support to Team Leader for specific activities;
- Maintain a close relationship with the EM/ Customers;
- Ensure all controls are in place as per the agreed SLA’s and internal procedures;
- Assist in the identification of continuous improvements to the Data Management processes;
- Responding to end market queries in a timely and accurate way;
- Makes effort to acquire/ learn further skills / knowledge for personal development ;
- Support the activities in scope for migration to be moved into shared service, in line with the migration framework and plan.
- Monthly / Bi-Annual Cleanse exercises for data objects in scope;
- Deliver training for new joiners;
- Acting as back up for Team Leader when needed
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- At least 1 year on a similar role;
- Advance level of Excel;
- Communication skills;
- Process improvement and results oriented mindset;
- Strongly understanding of customers business;
- Demonstrates a positive attitude while focusing on completing tasks or goals;
- Team player
- Good command of English spoken and written;
- EU work permit – mandatory
- SAP knowledge is considered a plus
WE ARE BAT
At BAT, we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer withBAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
- Online interview
- What are your salary expectations in RON net per month?