Senior Linux Test Engineer
Senior (5-10 years)
English - Medium
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Elektrobit (EB) is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry. A leader in automotive software with over 30 years serving the industry, EB‘s software powers over 1 billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for connected car infrastructure, human machine interface (HMI) technologies, navigation, driver assistance, electronic control units (ECUs), and software engineering services. EB is a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental.
- You define test concepts and you implement test cases / test applications for our embedded Linux platform;
- You support the realization of our test automation;
- You help to grow AUTOSAR / Adaptive AUTOSAR know-how in the organization;
- You support project management at technical discussions;
- You support the quotes process by doing detailed effort estimations;
- You will be working in international project teams across sites and organizations;
- You discuss with customers based on your high level of experience.
- You hold a MSc or BSc degree in computer science, electronics or similar;
- You have an excellent understanding of embedded Linux systems, containerization concepts, software architecture and integration procedures;
- You bring along profound programming and scripting skills . Linux shells, Python, C, C++;
- Ideally you have experience with lower layers with regards on security . secure boot, trusted applications, cryptology;
- Ideally you have protocol knowledge . DoIP, SOME/IP, etc.;
- It would be advantageous when you have already experience with classic and/or adaptive AUTOSAR;
- You have also experience in using relevant development/debugging/tracing tools like Lauterbach, make, Git, Subversion, JIRA;
- You are used to work in teams and have strong communication skills;
- You are used to apply a structured and analytic working style;
- You communicate fluently in English, both spoken and written.
- Career opportunities corresponding to your professional success;
- The possibility to develop advanced technology and to transform it into enriching end user experiences;
- An international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company;
- A motivating and engaging work environment;
- Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team;
- Trainings to familiarize you with Elektrobit software products and tools;
- We offer our employees the opportunity to take advantage of further education in our own academy in addition to other schemes that help our employees to find the right Work-Life balance for themselves;
- Flexible work time;
- Premium insurance to medical services;
- 13th salary and loyalty bonus;
- EB Way of working and Way of life.
Elektrobit Automotive is working today on the car of tomorrow. Be part of our exceptional company.