The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
Senior Linux Embedded Engineer
Looking for Premium Talent
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
We are looking for innovative software engineers with a passion for the Linux Embedded world that have proven knowledge in the Linux system internals who will join already experienced teams developing the next generation products.
The development will be on new cutting edge wireless embedded platforms, involve real-time challenges, exploration of many networking aspects, using the latest mainstream development environments in order to deliver the fastest and robust solutions. The development will involve the design & development of the company’s propriety feature sets while also providing integration with the latest Open source code bases such as the Linux kernel.
- Infrastructure Linux engineer, with proven experience in embedded Linux systems;
- Development in embedded Linux environments,
- Familiarity with open-source projects;
- Userspace Application-level design;
- Programming skills: C/C++, GNU toolchain;
- Source control: Git;
- CPython are big pluses;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Self-motivated, with strong verbal and written communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience with bring up, kernel maintenance, device drives, cross-compiling;
- Networking (common L2-L4 protocols), Wireless systems, Yocto.
At Tellence you will be able to achieve exponential career growth, have access to professional tools and be highly rewarded for your efforts. We believe that everything starts with passion!