Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights to the world’s visionaries and innovators in electronic design, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~14,000 employees create world-class solutions in wireless communications, 5G, automotive, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries.
At Keysight Technologies Romania you will find:
- Meaning in your work
- Products that help change the world for the better
- Tailored development opportunities for each employee
- A start-up mindset – we are mindful to offer autonomy and purpose
- Visionary engineers who achieve breakthrough contributions
- A great mix of benefits
About the project
The NVS-Access team works with a range of visibility solutions that address an important problem in enterprise networks. Inline security and monitoring tools allow network operators to prevent incidents, inspect encrypted traffic, block bad IPs and more. However, these same security and monitoring tools can become a single point of failure - bringing down the entire network, affecting users and compromising security in the process.
Our products provide a fail-safe way to achieve inline security, without compromising uptime or the user experience. From simple taps that replicate traffic from one port to another to iBypass switches and advanced Network Packet Brokers that filter, aggregate, load balance and, most importantly, spot failures in customer network to avoid loss of traffic.
More info on our products:
Product technical/process details
- Bypass boxes are embedded systems running custom Linux distros (build systems used: buildroot/Yocto).
- Product specific apps are written in C/C++ 17/Rust/Angular
- Autogenerating code based on mustache templates
- Using Jenkins pipeline as continuous integration tool
- SW interaction/configuration of HW components is done using I2C/SPI protocols
- Management interfaces: CLI / SNMP / Web / REST
- Collaboration with the Hardware team from Austin/TX
- Using Jira as the Agile project management tool
About the team
The dev team members have deep and broad technical experience, being creative and passionate about technologies and eager to help and share ideas.
C++ Linux, data structures, multithreading, networking
- Hands-on experience with Linux distributions, package managers and related tools
- Participate in the analysis, design, development and maintenance of cross-platform software components;
- Contribute new ideas and methods to continuously improve product quality and development efficiency;
- Interact with project management, leads, testers and other developers in order to understand the features, planning the schedule, designing and implementing the solutions, optimizing, performing development testing and bug-fixing in order to deliver high quality releases on time.
- Min 4 years’ experience in C/C++ programing:
- Object-oriented programming knowledge;
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures;
- Script languages (bash/python) proficiency
- Experience with Linux system configuration, programming, debugging
- Basic networking knowledge
- Ability to quickly learn and grasp new technologies;
- Desire and ability to work in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Romanian and English);
- Performance driven and having a proactive attitude.
- Embedded C experience is an important plus
- Familiarity with git and Linux containers (Docker) is considered a plus.
What will this experience bring you?
- We encourage a higher grade of autonomy, flexibility, and trust between team members
- You will be stimulated to come up with new solutions, and you will work with technologies that fit your professional growth and increase your expertise in this area
We offer an attractive employee benefits package that covers:
- Personal and professional development tools;
- Internal library;
- Medical subscription for employee and family members;
- Flexible working hours;
- Work from home;
- Competitive salary package based on performance;
- Access to sport activities, and many others.