As a member of our layout engineering team in Electrification Technologies business unit you will contribute to this technology by developing the electronics which controls the electrical machine and the energy flow.
As a Senior Layout Engineer your main responsibilities will be based on:
- Successfully carrying out a PCB design for our products (48V DCDC convertors, invertors and BMS). Your main tasks include:
- Creation and modification of schematics based on electrical design input.
- PCB Design Based on:
- input from hardware team and mechanical engineers.
- EMC guidelines.
- Optimizing design in terms of cost, quality and manufacturability.
- Creation of manufacturing data and drawings for suppliers and in house manufacturing (worldwide).
- Involvement in product optimization and innovation activities.
- Actively sharing knowledge and act as a coach.
- Cooperating with an international development team and customers.
- Designing, Calculating and simulating hardware schematics.
- Participating to PCB sourcing when required.
Job Requirements :
- University Degree (. Electronics, Telecommunication, Computer Science, Informatics).
- Power integrity.
- High Power Design and Thermal Management.
- Good experience in Schematic entry and PCB Design (Orcad or/and Protel or/and Eagle...etc.).
- At least 5 years experience PCB layout design.
- Process understanding for PCB manufacturing, multi layer PCB technology and testability issues.
- Basic/Medium knowledge in analog and digital electronic design.
- Advance Knowledge of EMI / EMC / ESD principles.
It will be an advantage if you know:
- High-Speed Design (signal) principles.
- E-CAD design tool – Zuken – will be a plus.
It will definitely help if you have/are:
- Advanced English – speaking and writing level.
- Good communication skills.
- Initiative and result orientation.
- Well organized person, pay attention to details, rigorous.
What we offer :
- Integration Program in a professional & dynamic team.
- Travel Opportunities - we know that you are missing this, so, let's hope that vaccination helps and we win our mobility back.
- We know that sports and reading books help us in our development, so, these are part also from our benefits.
- Work with passion and we will reward you accordingly.
- …and because money isn't everything, you will find happy and supportive colleagues.
- Relocation Package for non-Iasi residents.