Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
NOTE: Because of the COVID-19 situation we're experiencing stronger business growth than anticipated. Our clients are looking for online ordering solutions like ours. You can work from home until the COVID-19 threat is over.
Curious and collaborative, passionate and creative thinkers who like getting things done fast and love building beautiful apps.
An excellent opportunity for developers to build the GloriaFood restaurant operating system.
We provide every restaurant a sales optimized website, a world class food ordering solution and a marketing system. This allows restaurants to build their own client base in order to compete successfully with aggregators like UberEats
Modules that you will be working on:
- Re-develop the Restaurant Ordering mobile app from scratch. (Convert the existing native Mobile apps to progressive web apps)
- Marketing in a hands-off auto-pilot mode. Messages (Email, SMS, Push) for cart abandonment, client inactivity, birthday, bad weather.
Our technology stack:
- Angular, HTML5, CSS3
- , Express,
- MySQL, Redshift, ElasticSearch, Redis
- At least 4 years work experience in developing web applications
- Experience with at least one single page app framework (Angular or other)
- Intimate knowledge of the HTTP protocol
- Building and consuming APIs
- Good command of English
Experience with the following is a plus:
- Responsive Design
- OOP terms and paradigms
- Building and Automation Tools/Web Performance
- 5* Glassdoor rating:
- Self funded & profitable SaaS company with 60% YoY growth (2018->2019). Estimate for 2019->2020 more than 200% growth.
- 100% of team co-located in Bucharest (temporarily remote)
- Global impact with approxactive restaurants from 100 countries using the system:
- 63% of restaurants paying
- Super flat hierarchy and really fast decision making, we’re interested in results, optimization and growing in an ethical way, not in politics, excessive meetings and rigid power structures.
The usual work location is TechHub Bucharest (Universitate) but during COVID-19 you may also work from home.